CSF blocking VZW???

Gunstra

CSF blocking VZW???

Post by Gunstra »

For some reason CSF firewall is blocking me and anyone else on Verizon mobile but yet if I go through a VPN I can get to CWP. But while on Verizon mobile I cannot reach any of my websites or my CWP panel but if I turn the firewall off I get in just fine. I have cleared all the blocked IPs I have added every one of my IP addresses to the allow always allow I should say and I still cannot get there through Verizon Mobile. I have also added US to the CC allow so I'm at a loss as what to do I can't just leave the firewall turned off, any suggestions please I appreciate it in advance.
Sergio

Re: CSF blocking VZW???

Post by Sergio »

Gunstra,
if you have cPhulk enabled and running, chances are that cPhulk is blocking your IPs.
White list them in there as well.

Sergio
Gunstra

Post by Gunstra »

I am running CWP (centos web panel) not cPanel so I don't have cphulk installed.

Also, it's blocking vzw in other states as well, not just me.
Last edited by Gunstra on 30 Jun 2023, 22:54, edited 1 time in total.
Gunstra

Post by Gunstra »

So no one has any ideas as to why this could be happening?
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

What CSF Block Lists are you using?
Have you checked if the IP is in any of those lists?
Gunstra

Post by Gunstra »

Sergio wrote: 02 Jul 2023, 03:51 What CSF Block Lists are you using?
Have you checked if the IP is in any of those lists?
I have cleared all IP's out of banned list, non were mine and it's not that anyway because a friend in Kentucky on VZW can't get to it but can on Spectrum. I can get to it from home on Service Electric but not VZW. But if I turn CSF off we both can get on sites on the VPS.

No blocklists, they are #'d out in the blocklist file. I only use it for failed logins.
Gunstra

Post by Gunstra »

Now my CWP-Pro is showing inactive but it's active and paid for. This firewall is messing a lot of stuff up grrrrr.