Service Failure Issues

Community forum to discuss cxs.
If you believe that there is a problem with your cxs installation and want support then, as a paid product, you should use the helpdesk after having consulted the documentation.
nootkan

Service Failure Issues

Post by nootkan »

I have been seeing the following in my logs since the last updates and wondered if this was a bug?
Haven't been able to find anything in my research that leads me to a solution.

Any ideas?
cxswatch.service: Failed with result 'signal'.: 1 Time(s)
cxswatch.service: Main process exited, code=killed, status=9/KILL: 1 Time(s)
lfd.service: Failed with result 'signal'.: 2 Time(s)
lfd.service: Main process exited, code=killed, status=9/KILL: 2 Time(s)
osmd.service: Failed to parse PID from file /var/run/osmd.pid: Invalid argument: 1 Time(s)
osmd.service: Failed with result 'signal'.: 1 Time(s)
osmd.service: Main process exited, code=killed, status=9/KILL: 1 Time(s)
Sarah

Re: Service Failure Issues

Post by Sarah »

What are you seeing in the actual application logs themselves, i.e. cxswatch.log, lfd.log, osmd.log? They generally provide more useful information.
nootkan

Post by nootkan »

Hi Sarah, thanks for your reply. I'm not seeing anything that looks related to the main process exited or service failed message. Just your normal port blocks, file watching, daemon starts and stops etc. Anything in particular that I should be looking for that may be related?
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

If there are no errors in the script logs then it may be something external that is killing the processes, which you'll need to investigate. Have you installed any third party script that may be configured to terminate other processes? Feel free to log a ticket on the helpdesk if you'd like assistance.