ModSecurity: Request body no files data length is larger than the configured limit (1048576).

Community forum to discuss cxs.
If you believe that there is a problem with your cxs installation and want support then, as a paid product, you should use the helpdesk after having consulted the documentation.
blocka

ModSecurity: Request body no files data length is larger than the configured limit (1048576).

Post by blocka »

I'm seeing this error reported in my apache error_log file:

This coincides with a PHP web app that freezes. I go CXS and disable integration under: cxs ModSecurity Scanning -- and my web app works just fine.

I'd of course prefer to have ModSecurity running -- but I cannot see where to set the configured limit (referenced in the error message) to a higher value. I updated as per this guidance: https://support.cpanel.net/hc/en-us/art ... ured-limit

But that setting doesn't seem to make a different.

Any suggestions?
Sergio

Re: ModSecurity: Request body no files data length is larger than the configured limit (1048576).

Post by Sergio »

If you have the ModSecurity Rule ID, you can add that ID at ModSecurity rule ID list in ConfigServer ModSecurity Control.

Sergio